Jump to content

DeathFork

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathFork

  1. Features : 1. No Timed Out Message 2. No Ads 3. Unlimited Skip 4. No JB Detection Download : [Hidden Content] How-To : 1. Download 2. Open with iFile 3. Install 4. Respring
  2. too much spoiler in one post
  3. you need to have a jailbroken device and iFile installed
  4. Welcome to iOSGods.com
  5. I'm going to
  6. No problem. Enjoy
  7. where is the .app folder since I can't find them on [/var/mobile/Applications]
  8. Hey Guys How do I find the bundle identifier for cydia apps (ex. moviebox) because it's not on the application folder Big Thanks
  9. cybergiga is me hehehe
  10. @ZahirSher what is yellow cookie ?
  11. Features : - No Device Limit - Unlimited Data Usage Download : [Hidden Content] How-To : 1. Download 2. Save it 3. Open with iFile 4. Select The File 5. Select installer on popup 6. Respring 7. Enjoy!
  12. Requirement : - iDevice (Jailbreak) - iFile/iFunbox Features : 1. No rate me popup 2. No audio/video/banner ads 3. No copyright labels 4. Disable iTunes 'Buy Song' Button 5. Unlimited Skips 6. No status bar activity indicator Download : [Hidden Content] Instructions : 1. Download 2. Save it 3. Open in iFile 4. Select the file 5. Press 'Installer' on pop-up 6. Respring 7. Done! Credits : Sinfool (For His Flex Tweaks)
  13. Thanks Uhm how about writing something like this in Tweak.xm ?
  14. Features : - Boost Your Loading Speed On Google Maps Requirement : - iDevice (JB) - Google Map - iFile/iFunbox Download : [Hidden Content] Instructions : 1. Download 2. Save it 3. Open it from iFile 4. Press the file 5. Select installer from pop-up 6. Respring
  15. nevermind thanks
  16. But on FLEX it's set on false :confused:
  17. I got this error when making the package : Thanks
  18. Welcome To The Comunity Buddy
  19. Hey guys Another day, Another question pops in my mind so I want to ask something AGAIN for 3 days in a row Okay, here goes the question. I searched FLEX for some inspiration and I saw some patch on flex that use code that I don't know how to write it in Tweak.xm, okay here is the screenshots : #1 How to write "-(id)" #2 How to write -(void) that returns with (id) ? #3 How to write target method that looks like this : I'm sorry if I make you confuse with my stupid question a real noob here If you are not clear with my question I will try to explain it Thanks Guys, You're Awesome!
  20. Hey Guys thanks for helping me with my previous problem. now I want to ask for another help hehe I'm making my ms hack and I want to put a PopUp but this error shows up : Please Help Me If You Need My Tweaks.xm of it here it is : %hook CCHomeViewController -(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)arg { UIAlertView *credits = [[uIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"CC Bypasser" message:@"Made By DeathFork of iOSGods.com" delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"Thanks" otherButtonTitles:nil]; [credits show]; [credits release]; %orig; } %end Please Help Thanks
  21. First option doesn't work so I'm trying to reinstall the theos oh btw which sdk you use ? 7.0 or 7.1 ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines