Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Destroy kids ლ ◕ ◡ ◕ ლ Maybe add more colors for light theme
  2. Welcome and enjoy your stay
  3. Welcome and enjoy your stay here
  4. Hello and
  5. Welcome to iOSGods and enjoy your stay
  6. Welcome! Enjoy your stay here
  7. I see swear words from members. Nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. No problem and good job
  9. I fixed for you and it's / not \ lol
  10. What a off topic convo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  11. You wait for him to reply. Please be aware that he may be busy
  12. Should be in Spam City
  13. I'm just saying like this when someone requested same award
  14. https://iosgods.com/store/category/1-vip-subscriptions/ or try to win VIP giveaway
  15. Umm I think you can use crack
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines