Grimez
Senior Member-
Posts
1,091 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Grimez
-
Hack BLEACH Brave Souls - VER.2.0.3
Grimez replied to ipaarchive.com's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Patcher Gods Of Rome V1.0.1 Cheats (+1)
Grimez replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Aw yissss -
Tweak Hack Pocket MapleStory - VER. 1.0.6 +7
Grimez replied to Sterling0x1's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Patcher [x64] Age of Wushu Cheats v1.0.3 +2
Grimez replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Ty -
Nice job
-
Patcher Defenders 2 V 1.3.1 Cheats (+1)
Grimez replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
How do I get as much currency as in the photo? Mine still decreases but will go back to what I had before when I reload the game, but I only have 50 stars which is kind of nothing -
Patcher Defenders 2 V 1.3.1 Cheats (+1)
Grimez replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Ty -
https://iosgods.com/topic/22951-tap-tycoon-all-versions/?fromsearch=1
-
Hack Card King: Dragon Wars v1.2.0 +3 Cheats!
Grimez replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Noize -
Patcher Guardian Hunter - Super brawl RPG v1.1.9 +5
Grimez replied to fateh530's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Nj -
anyone have any idea why my prestige bonuses are so low using this? For example if I get to say, 100at cash and prestige, my bonus is only like 10ab, which makes no sense cause you would think the bonus would be close to like 10ar or something closer to the amount of cash you're prestiging around. Even if I prestige around the time I normally would when I played without any cheats, the bonuses still are low and would not be possible sometimes to actually reach a new prestige without the cheat.
-
Shmoo the god
-
Ty
-
Shweeeeet
-
No problem!!
-
1. http://imgur.com/ovw2XBQ - notice the amount of upgrades I have in this photo (575/742) 2. http://imgur.com/iuVf3ZK - minimize the game, and open GameGem, select tap tycoon and search for 742, which is the maximum amount of upgrades. 3. http://imgur.com/78c1KRo - press the box on the bottom left to select all of the values that you've found, then press the button on the far right to edit their value, and put in the amount of upgrades you currently have. In my case, I have 575 out of 742 upgrades, so I will change the value to 575 for all of them, and press 'Modify'. Make sure you see the little message in a black banner toward the bottom that says 'Modify Complete', like so: http://imgur.com/GSv2snl 4: http://imgur.com/5AaYUgJ - go back to your game and you should now see that your upgrade list looks like this. Click them as many times as you want However, I have noticed that when this game crashes (at any time, not limited to using this guide) the game reverts back like 1-2 minutes and when you start your game again you will be where you were 1-2 minutes ago. After using this method that I've posted, editing values in a game cause it to be more prone to crashing, and I have experienced game crashing using this method if I click on anything other than the upgrades. To avoid crashing and having to restart this process, just get your upgrades (as many as you want) and then don't touch your screen for about 10-20 seconds so that the game saves itself. After that, manually close your game from multi tasking and start the game again and you should be where you were after using this method
-
Figured this out messing with GameGem - can be used to jump to max everything (Level 260) or however far you want to use it. First, have GameGem installed (I use this, not sure about other editors) Go into your game, and make note of your current upgrades. For this explanations sake, we will pretend we have 136/742 upgrades. Go back to GameGem, and select your Tap Tycoon process and then search for the value 742. Usually 900-1200 matching values pop up for me but I just go ahead and select them all and edit them all at the same time. After your GameGem finds all the values, select them all and then set their value to your CURRENT amount of upgrades, in this case we are using 136. Save the values, and go back to your game. If your upgrades tab is open, minimize it then bring it back up again. You should now see that your list is full of Restaurant upgrades that multiply the value by 5 each and cost 40k. You can tap these as many times as you want and the multiplier will apply every time you tap it. You can now have infinity money and get to the end game or you can use it a few times for a boost to get past a point if you're stuck in a prestige that is taking too long! Explanation with photos: 1. http://imgur.com/ovw2XBQ - notice the amount of upgrades I have in this photo (575/742) 2. http://imgur.com/iuVf3ZK - minimize the game, and open GameGem, select tap tycoon and search for 742, which is the maximum amount of upgrades. 3. http://imgur.com/78c1KRo - press the box on the bottom left to select all of the values that you've found, then press the button on the far right to edit their value, and put in the amount of upgrades you currently have. In my case, I have 575 out of 742 upgrades, so I will change the value to 575 for all of them, and press 'Modify'. Make sure you see the little message in a black banner toward the bottom that says 'Modify Complete', like so: http://imgur.com/GSv2snl 4: http://imgur.com/5AaYUgJ - go back to your game and you should now see that your upgrade list looks like this. Click them as many times as you want However, I have noticed that when this game crashes (at any time, not limited to using this guide) the game reverts back like 1-2 minutes and when you start your game again you will be where you were 1-2 minutes ago. After using this method that I've posted, editing values in a game cause it to be more prone to crashing, and I have experienced game crashing using this method if I click on anything other than the upgrades. To avoid crashing and having to restart this process, just get your upgrades (as many as you want) and then don't touch your screen for about 10-20 seconds so that the game saves itself. After that, manually close your game from multi tasking and start the game again and you should be where you were after using this method
-
Patcher [x64] Asphalt 8: Airborne v2.2.0/v2.2.1 +10 Cheats
Grimez replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Ty -
Patcher Heroes Never Die Cheats v1.1.1 +2 Hacks [Coins/Diamonds]
Grimez replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Also not working 9.0.2 -
Ty
-
Patcher Into the Dead v2.0 +2 (Arm64 Only)
Grimez replied to mikeyb's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Nice -
Tweak [iOS 9] Swifty - Learn how to code in Swift! v1.8.3 +1
Grimez replied to Amuyea's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Sweet -
Ty
-
Patcher The Incorruptibles - Knights of the Realm v1.0.0 Cheats (+1)
Grimez replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Yesss