Jump to content

Grimez

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grimez

  1. Mod menu just disappears after a few seconds
  2. Doesn't mean it isn't working lol
  3. I was able to use 24mil prisms and the power level didn't bug - but I can't seem to recreate the way I got all those prisms? Can you explain the steps to recreate this? Also for the spin coins etc -figured it out nvm
  4. I'm perma banned and don't plan on playing anymore as I spend like $40 on it and consistently played for over a month. I'm not trying to regain that progress but hey that's the risk we take when you cheat. You know what they say, don't cheat if you're afraid to lose your account!
  5. that coin multiplier tho Kreygasm
  6. Nice work dude much appreciated
  7. Anyone been able to mod gems? Game gen works but does not stick
  8. Yeah if it's dead didA should lock it so I don't keep coming back hoping and then being sad @DiDA
  9. think youve got an idea on how to update this mod with @cz1993 since the new update encrypted the data??
  10. Yep this game sucks without @cz1993 mod. I would not spend time on this game without it lol
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines