Jump to content

Danny81581

Senior Member
  • Posts

    145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Danny81581

  1. Hi friends, I'm having a problem with Followers Jackpot right now. Today, I've installed it on my jailbroken iPhone 6+ (iOS 9.0.2). I have uninstalled the app but it doesn't work. When I open the app I can click on the app but when I logged in (with my correct acc details) it just disappears and the login screen is back so.... What can I do to fix this? Link to app: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/followers-jackpot-get-100/id948470365?mt=8 Thank you!
  2. thanks! finally I can play it again mehh
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines