Jump to content

Doffy

Senior Member
  • Posts

    438
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doffy

  1. Why did you discredit Mayas work! You ruined for the rest of us appreciative users... I hope lord DiDA punishes you all!
  2. Please update this for latest version.
  3. Plez update Zahir Edit: Sorry, please* Lord DiDA don't hit me!
  4. Don't plan to play it but Nice work man
  5. Alright thank you, maybe it's because of the Wanted challenges though.
  6. How to avoid getting banned, I keep getting a 2 week ban
  7. Nicely Done and welcome back
  8. Works like a charm, great job on fixing it.
  9. MSG_INCORRECT_MISSION_EXT_INFO. Same for me with the energy hack plez fix iOS 8.4
  10. Thanks
  11. Omg the speed hack was much needed I Love you man, now all we need is a auto play ????
  12. DiDA the almighty Also I want the soundboard u promised me already.
  13. Almighty DiDA cult founder.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines