Jump to content

bigblackqueh

Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigblackqueh

  1. how I did it was, I downloaded the binary v 1.0.5 and the hack +12 fixed crash ios 9 ios8 ios7.. > http://iosgods.com/topic/9598-tutorial-how-to-perform-a-binary-patch-how-to-thin-your-binary/ follow this guide from step 7 to replace the old binary file with the one that you downloaded. > http://iosgods.com/topic/1247-how-to-easily-install-deb-cheats-using-appcake-video/ follow this guide to install the deb file using appcake on your idevice. *edit: and yeah ios terminal isn't working on 9. An alternative is to download putty on you desktop, download ssh on your idevice via cydia and use putty as a terminal to thin your binary files using clutch.
  2. you must also download the binary file and replace it or else the game will crash.
  3. yup. works on ios 9.0.2 with the "unmodified"binary file and the deb file. All mod and hacks should be updated like this! thanks alot
  4. @Donhoolio managed to use putty to run clutch and attempt to thin the file. However, when trying to rename the ipa extension to .zip, an error occurred saying the zip file is not valid. any idea?
  5. @Shammy92 Im a newb but I think you need to run the Clutch comfiguration again and enable to numbered menu option? Also, I tried doing it on Dawn of titans however when I renamed the ipa file to .zip instead and used the zip viewer to open, it says error The zip file is not valid... any idea?
  6. o wow ok suddenly they all appeared now, it works! thanks
  7. Unable to run the IOS terminal on iphone 9.0.2. Insta-crashes when I click on it, Im guessing the terminal isn't supported yet. iS there an alternative? So right now what is another alternative other than doing it on an iphone with ios 7-8 (which I don't happen to have)? Is it possible to get hold of the thinned files directly here? (am looking for dawn of titans)
  8. 9.0.2 . i just jailbroke my phone using pangu v9 1.0.1
  9. Receive an error saying > Failed to fetch http://apk.saurik.com/dists/ios/1240. 10/main/binary-iphoneos-arm/Packages.bz2 Hash Sum mismatch. Also, I think because of this, I am unable to get mobile/cydia substrate as I don't have the source and even preferenceloader. Any help please?
  10. It no longer works for anyone still wondering. You cannot just modify the numbers anymore.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines