Jump to content

XxZainaabxX

Senior Member
  • Posts

    324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XxZainaabxX

  1. Them diamond card are also rare so we can't get them on every try
  2. Requirements iGameGuardian (GameGem not tested) Features Gold Souls Alliance Points BloodGems (Higher Risk of ban) [Hidden Content]
  3. I don't get it where to put these codes at
  4. What's up guys im new
  5. I won't leak the hacks... I promise my self but ur choice
  6. Please I need HELP !! Can we play online with this hack cause it says cannot connect with account when opening the app first time after overwriting the save files
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines