Jump to content

Serachrono

Senior Member
  • Posts

    307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Serachrono

  1. but v2.1.2 is alright in some ways
  2. Bin?? u mean documents?
  3. Hi i was just wandering how to make a hack through a save game for those with non-jailbroken devices.
  4. Hi, I use the new JB v2.1.1 by taig for ios8.3 but I feel like its not the way it used to be. Firstly when I was using ios 7.1 JB I could use tweaks and hacks from this website and they would work perfectly and even iap free worked in cydia. However now on this new jailbreak none of the hacks work for me and the iap free doesnt work either. Probably not what it used to be. Since apple makes it harder.
  5. ibackupbot licence doesnt work
  6. Hi doesn't work for me and I use ios8.3 jailbreak
  7. It's alright I just realised that all the files I needed were in sdk so I just needed to copy to theos include
  8. Just remember I downloaded pretty much every header. So do you have foundation.h? Because thats all i need? Remember i looked at the other forums so any headers that you got from there i already tried.
  9. I am using ios 7.0.4 is it ok if i use sdk 8.1????? because i had the same error as @L33TPr0xY and I also downloaded Ryan Petric but I still have foundation.h missing. I also deleted the file but I still get the same problem. If i can't use sdks 8.1 how do i fix it? This is the error from compiling my tweak on Theos ​I have looked through all the help/support and couldn't fix it Thanks
  10. I am using ios 7.0.4 is it ok if i use sdk 8.1????? because i had the same error as @L33TPr0xY and I also downloaded Ryan Petric but I still have foundation.h missing. I also deleted the file but I still get the same problem. If i can't use sdks 8.1 how do i fix it?
  11. I just realised there's no point installing ur own cracked app and the older clutch from @castix worked. Thanks a lot for everyone else. @Amuyea and @DIDA u guys helped the majority of the time as well
  12. Yeah Is the cracked app the same as the original?
  13. i tried rasticrac but for some reason when i install it it doesn't install. but theres no error as well.
  14. Nope still doesn't work after I deleted the original one.
  15. LOL u mean original app, i still have it installed. I thought it automatically replaces it
  16. heres a screenshot of Myfile 10407560_810453335671085_3426262774129205548_n.jpg
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines