Jump to content

MikkA

Senior Member
  • Posts

    725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikkA

  1. Imspressive!! Good job man
  2. MikkA

    HACKS!

    I would like to learn MS hack but I can't hack Mainly because I don't know how to
  3. 3k4 members now, gonna grow up to many many thousands!! (millions!!)
  4. ... Just want to join the disscusion ... I havn't seen the forum before these changes ... I should have come sooner ...
  5. you should put the "space" between the [hide] [\hide] I can see the link without reply you know? Just an advice
  6. you should put the "space" between the [Hidden Content] I can see the link without reply you know? Just an advice
  7. MikkA

    Hi

    Lol, I'm banned because advertising on your forum
  8. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    606
  9. Yeah, that what I mean, but tks anyway
  10. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    604!
  11. You didn't get me right? OK, I will try it But, what I mean is that:It download to the Music
  12. THX
  13. =_= i mean, does it download to MusicJunkie App or download to Music (default in device)???
  14. Cool! New pics huh I like the Mass Effect one
  15. Does this download to Music or download to its app?
  16. so pirate isn't "people of the earth"
  17. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    601!!
  18. So heartbreaking. Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams was found dead in his Tiburon, Calif. home on Aug. 11.The world lost a great talent on Aug. 11, when legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams was found dead of a reported suicide at age 63. His cause of death is believed to be suicide by asphyxiation, according to the local coroner’s office. Robin’s publicist Mara Buxbaum has not confirmed whether his death was a suicide, but she issued the following statement. The Marin County Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division also released a statement that read: Here are some Quote from famous celebrities: Rest in Peace+Laughter Robin Williams. Perhaps this tragedy will shed light on the seriousness of depression. You made us all so so happy. -Lady GaGa- Loss of a legend, Robin Williams. Sad day.-David Copperfield- I can’t believe the news about Robin Williams. He gave so much to so many people. I’m heartbroken.-Ellen- Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. The Obama family offers our condolences to Robin’s family, his friends, and everyone who found their voice and their verse thanks to Robin Williams.-Barack Obama- Sarah Michelle with Robin Williams
  19. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    598 Almost 600
  20. i use Record my screen
  21. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    596
  22. why nobody trust me? i just a random guy got hoaxing but after that, no one like me anymore.....every body desolated me....no one understand how i feel....

  23. Didn't see this yet!
  24. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    571
  25. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    568
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines