Jump to content

MikkA

Senior Member
  • Posts

    725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikkA

  1. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    809
  2. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    807
  3. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    804
  4. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    802!!
  5. The more secure the VPN, the slower the speed. Basiclly, when you connect to a VPN, it create a tunnel between you and their place(s). If you want it to be fast, choose a large country, that near your country, for example, I'm in Laos, I will choose a VPN service that have a headquarter in China (A big Country) because it have a faster connection speed And, the more secure, of course, the slower. The one that make the slowest speed is the highest secure,....so choose pptp because it's faster. -source: online- *Don't mind these shit I just said
  6. 777 v.s. 779 Who will win?? You decide!! (ERB) xd I will call you 777
  7. I will hire you if I create a website
  8. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    772
  9. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    770!!
  10. @ http://iosgods.com/topic/966-glu-pwner-v101/page-3#entry11585
  11. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    768
  12. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    766
  13. Yes, I know where the binary is, I'm just wondering about editing binary
  14. Oh, because I'm bad at finding keyword in flex thanks anyway
  15. When I use iFile/iFunBox/... to acces to some games folder, seem like the Docuement folder is empty, and when I look up the Library, the .plist file seem to not contains any in-game currency. I have a suspect that these kind of game have to hack using binary, which I know nothing at Question: What file/folder do I have to look at, or it is a binary hack!? Please answer my question people And @ seeM to know lots bout binary
  16. Yes!
  17. Yes, finnaly!!
  18. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    757
  19. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    755
  20. More idea! Add Shoutbox to Mobile version I have to use User Agent Faker everytime! Mobiel version is toooo, hmm, let's say, unconvenient! Not tooooo unconvenient tho, cause it save people 3G/4G But I pay for unlimited 1 year internet so that won't be a problem -Everybody have ideas- @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA
  21. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    753
  22. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    750!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    748
  24. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    746
  25. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    744
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines