Jump to content

Kreeper1992

Senior Member
  • Posts

    117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kreeper1992

  1. I'm new to the, but I've got all the info input, how do i run it now?
  2. 100$ donation to hack DC Comics Legends... Read hack requests ;)

    1. cu_rry

      cu_rry

      Fake. You just want the hack.

    2. Kreeper1992

      Kreeper1992

      Why would u say fake? I can do middleman or I can donate before the hack is given. Def not fake

    3. DanYal

      DanYal

      Then why don't you buy vip ?

    4. Kreeper1992

      Kreeper1992

      Thanks DanYal but what will vip do for me? I have someone working on the hack anyways.

  3. Bump will pay 50$ in iTunes or PayPal if someone can hack for any of the following: free store, free essence, or free gold. PM if you are interested!
  4. I understand that it has to be jailbroken... I'm simply asking can the jailbroken version be 9.0.2 or does it have to be lower version?
  5. Can anyone confirm it works on 9.0.2? Please.. It would be great help to find out.
  6. Can someone please hack this for iOS version 9.0.2? If you have hacked it with this version please let me know.
  7. THANKS! Has anyone gotten banned using this? I want to try it out but just a little nervous using my main account.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines