Jump to content

ff7cstrife

Senior Member
  • Posts

    183
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ff7cstrife

  1. Anyone having problem of forever stuck in beginning loading screen
  2. is it safe to play the game with the update being out?
  3. Yes, I even purchase more slots as a test and also tried it with hacks off too
  4. Anyone else having the can't harvest problem in raids?
  5. So I removed the tweak mentioned and started legibly first to see if it's stable. It was fine then after I reinstalled the hack the same crash after marvel screen again. And once again I am iPhone 6plus iOS 9.3.3
  6. So before I even install the hack it crashes on the screen saying security code 2 [localapplibrary] and after the hack it crashes after remarble screen see marvel logo then poof
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines