Jump to content

GalPal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GalPal

  1. Hey, I need a reccomondation on a app editor that I can use on my windows laptop. I want to try and hack some server sided games. Is there one that works with non jailbreak iphones?
  2. Darn, was hoping for something. Thanks for trying. @DiDA Yes I am not Jailbriken.
  3. It looks like it can work on ios, at least thats what it says. I'm not sure though.
  4. /Hi, After looking through reddit for available pony editors, I'm a bit lost. Here is what I found. https://m.reddit.com/r/MLPIOS/comments/2reug4/allround_carefree_hack_shardsheartsgemsbits/ The problem is, I don't know how to find the .ark file on ios phone. I tried google and reading through articles, but just can't figure it out. Any help?
  5. Royal Story, Cinderella Story, things that are casual.
  6. Ok, so I found the cheat programs to use. Could someone help me with a tutorial on how to use it? Does it work with all facebook games?
  7. Could someone post direct links to those sites and a tutorial on how to use them?
  8. Ok, thanks.
  9. How would I hack them?
  10. Can you hack facebook games? Like the ones you can only play through facebook?
  11. Does this still work? I tried it and the game won't fully load.
  12. Thanks, I installed all that. Getting more used to it now, hacked three games so far. ???? Is there a way to back these tweaked/hacked games to my laptop? Just in case I need to restore, but don't want to lose any progress.
  13. I wanted to jailbreak to tweak games and install paid games. I'm a gamer. Also, I'm a chick not a dude.
  14. Thank you Zimon I will look into it. Just need to do some research, I'll get it eventually. Also to everyone else that offered good advice.
  15. So, I finally have a jailbreak iphone. However, I don't know where to start. What are the essential cydias I should have installed? Also what does the url need to look like when adding a source? I keep getting a error saying its not found or invalid. A tut would be nice.
  16. No need to be rude, isn't the point to try and help people? Besides, I know where it is, I just want to know why its not working for me.
  17. I don't understand, why can't you just post it?
  18. I used the link provided, can someone post direct link?
  19. The pangu does not want to work for me no matter how many times I download it, I got the right ios now, just need to fix this. I also notice the download stops after a few mb in, why?
  20. I'll try downloading the other file, as for windows I have 32 bit
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines