Jump to content

kenny51511

Senior Member
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kenny51511

  1. @ZahirSher pls update and thank you welcome back
  2. @ZahirSher Please update to v0.545.1~ Thank you so much
  3. the latest version v0.544.2 is released today please update this hack!! thanks a lot! ^^
  4. @Crazy8Ball Because the newest event in game is "event summon blabla" to win the reward.. But I just cost 6000 gems to event summon before the this event start.. Maybe back when the hack update..haha Thank you and enjoy it.
  5. when I just saw the newest activity , I delete this game~haha
  6. Is there any possiblity about update to latest version? thanks
  7. I bought one year vip before, but..hmm Anyway, well done iosgods
  8. still working?lets try
  9. Enemy have max damage too?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines