Jump to content

Lsle_7

Senior Member
  • Posts

    149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lsle_7

  1. Anyone has appguard alert error?
  2. I started to hate dopamine more day after day…
  3. I hate appguard…

    1. KyosukeNanbu

      KyosukeNanbu

      Ugh, I feel your pain.

  4. Hello~ first I don’t know if i can post this in help section so I post it here. So I download genshin 2 weeks ago And this error there, i tried to delete and reinstall 2 times ,i tried using apps manager, even the repair in game didn’t work . i saw some fixes but it’s all in android and pc no one post a real fix in Apple devices. please if you know solution for this problem let me know. Thank you for reading
  5. Hello @Laxus Can you try to fix the cheats because only one hit work perfectly others are not working ( they work but when the game end it said no data even if you put any amount of the items to 1 and after few tries they banned you) AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK 🙂
  6. Does the cheat needs update? Because every cheat i use not working then the game stop working. @Bloooooo
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines