-
Posts
309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Eriadeus
-
Help/Support pubg dlg search results not showing
Eriadeus replied to Eriadeus's topic in Help & Support
I followed the instructions 100%, triple checked. Copied and pasted, made sure it was the correct float or ulong or short thingie -
Help/Support pubg dlg search results not showing
Eriadeus replied to Eriadeus's topic in Help & Support
Omfg are you stupid, I copied and pasted the codes from the DLG codes topic. It was working and then it suddenly acted like that -
https://imgur.com/a/lPl0riG why is it like this, reinstalling the game didn't help I got iOS 12 last night and EasyInstall won't work edit: it literally doesn't matter if I'm jailbroken or not, obviously I'm not otherwise I wouldn't be using DLG. Not that any of this information will help, but whatever makes you happy. ios 11 (at the time of screenshot) non jailbroken (obviously)
-
DIY Hack Rules Of Survival ESP Hack, no grass, low gravity & more!! [iGameGuardian]
Eriadeus replied to 2052's topic in DIY Cheats
Okay so what the hell, under what category am I supposed to be searching?? UShort? UByte? WHAT CATEGORY??? Can you like go into more detail?? This tutorial barely makes sense -
DIY Hack *USE AT OWN RISK* PUBG Mobile IGG Complete List
Eriadeus replied to oheyitsmike's topic in DIY Cheats
kkk -
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
Eriadeus replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
FYUOflyuulcglucgljgc -
Mod Menu Hack Battle of Warships: Naval Wars Cheats v1.73.113 +5
Eriadeus replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
KFkdidkdkdkdkdkkskskdks -
Mod Menu Hack The Killbox: Arena Combat v1.0 +5 Cheats [Godmode + More]
Eriadeus replied to Joka's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Good sh!t -
Hack [DiY] Dawn of Titans +5 [Unlimited Currencies + More!]
Eriadeus replied to Joka's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Does this even work anymore -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
Eriadeus replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Pretty sure the hack also disables the wind for the opponent too, makes the hack useless -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
Eriadeus replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
How do I "thin my binaries" @DiDA -
Mod Menu Hack WarFriends: PVP Shooter +8 Cheats
Eriadeus replied to AlyssaX64's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Nice -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
Eriadeus replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
What does "thin your binary" mean?