Jump to content

Veshurik

Senior Member
  • Posts

    117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Veshurik

  1. My current device: iPad mini 1 (Wi-Fi), iOS 8.1

    1. FreeOnly RoeL

      FreeOnly RoeL

      so old version. 

    2. Veshurik

      Veshurik

      what can I do...

  2. I'm on iOS 8. iOS 8.1, to be honest. iOS 9 for iPad mini 1 is terrible thing, so... And I don't want to say "Goodbye, Jailbreak". Thanks.
  3. thanks! it was hard to decrypt save game file? how did you do that? maybe is there a manual for that? thanks ugh... the game crashed on the logotype
  4. not working. The game launch from the start with tutorial.
  5. Thanks. Sega said that stopped support for that game last month. Is it okay for players? We can still play? Also Miku Flick 1 will close next month.
  6. Not working without Jailbreak?..
  7. What means Switch Name 1-4? What can I enable?
  8. What the...?
  9. Site doesn't work
  10. This account suspended.
  11. Unfortunately, it isn't work. Unable to make purchase. And if the game connect to Internet, all money -> 2000.
  12. It isn't working... Unfortunately. Can you update it?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines