Erayzdd
ViP Pro-
Posts
2,709 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Erayzdd
-
DIY Hack New iGG| Township | All iOS Versions | +3 Cheats
Erayzdd replied to IK_IK's topic in DIY Cheats
Okay awesome brother @Ik_Ik -
Mod Menu Hack GUNS UP ! Mobile War Strategy +3 Cheats
Erayzdd replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Still working? -
DIY Hack New iGG| Township | All iOS Versions | +3 Cheats
Erayzdd replied to IK_IK's topic in DIY Cheats
Can someone who got this to work post a video? Is it with helicopter orders? I get more than 10 results for map_pinShadmap_pinShad -
Currently trying Godmode too. Not going to risk the other features until you confirm
-
Okay I’m not using one hit kill just attack speed. I’ll try Godmode eventually just testing to see if this gamecenter account works.
-
DIY Hack New iGG| Township | All iOS Versions | +3 Cheats
Erayzdd replied to IK_IK's topic in DIY Cheats
This still working @Ik_Ik?? About to test -
Township: Farm & City Building Cheats v35.0.0 +2
Erayzdd replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Let’s try again now that I’ve got crane to make a new acc -
Yeah that’s working so far just doing tutorial. What features are safe to use to prevent the 30000 day ban? Will keep you updated. Crane is good. Always only ever tried lite version
-
Just purchased will keep you updated
-
Yeah it says in crane lite that gamecenter support isn’t available only in full version. Guess I’ll try it!
-
Yeah I tried that but still keeps me logged into my gamecenter account. If I log out and make a new one I’ll have to delete and re-download all my apps . Unless I’m doing something wrong in crane Or are you talking about the paid version @VaaR
-
Never thought of that. Let me try. Thanks
-
Nvm I’m banned for 3000000+ days lol. Can’t login to test it
-
Goat
-
Yep I did bro. I’ll re-download and try again but definitely followed instructions
- 14 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Doesn’t work brother. One hit kill gets you stuck at end of battle and Godmode after each battle you have to restart game in order for it to work in next battle
- 14 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack Super Arrow Online Cheats v1.57.0 +3
Erayzdd replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Update please brothers -
Let’s see
-
Mod Menu Hack Legend of Avatar v1.4.3 +3 Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
Erayzdd replied to Puddin's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Let’s see -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash +2 Cheats [ Auto Win ]
Erayzdd replied to Puddin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Yeah @Puddin dumb AI works but auto doesn’t do anything -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash +2 Cheats [ Auto Win ]
Erayzdd replied to Puddin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Let’s see -
Mod Menu Hack Merge Magic Academy 1.15.0 +7 Cheats
Erayzdd replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Testing