Shivammaharaj
ViP Pro-
Posts
71 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Shivammaharaj
-
DIY Hack Mutants genetic gladiators inject mutant hack
Shivammaharaj replied to Stephanie_claire's topic in DIY Cheats
@Puddin can u remake this???? -
DIY Hack Mutants genetic gladiators inject mutant hack
Shivammaharaj replied to Stephanie_claire's topic in DIY Cheats
Make it overrrr -
Dungeon Hunter 6 iOS Mod IPA
Shivammaharaj replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Puddin who made this cheat ? The dumb enemy feature doesn’t work . Bosses still hit like a truck -
Dream League Soccer 2026 iOS Mod IPA
Shivammaharaj replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Same hereeeewe -
Help/Support Injustice Gods Among Us CRASHING
Shivammaharaj replied to sseann.223's topic in App Questions & Support
@Rook @Laxus y’all know how to fix this crashing when we open up injustice 1???? -
@Rook @Laxus sorry for tagging y’all here but how do I fix injustice from crashing ??? I wait till the entire load start scene finishes and still crashes .
-
Mod Menu Hack Battle Camp Cheats v5.41.1 +2
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@Laxus game says can’t connect to sever . Pls update -
Mod Menu Hack Battle Camp Cheats v5.41.1 +2
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@Laxus is it possible to have unlimited energy or freeze it ? Any way to add free spins or iap or free store ? Unlimited xp?? -
Dungeon Hunter 6 iOS Mod IPA
Shivammaharaj replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Puddin when will it fix ?? -
Mod Menu Hack Battle Camp Cheats v5.41.1 +2
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is it possible to add xp hack or energy one or iap or freee spins etc -
Dungeon Hunter 6 iOS Mod IPA
Shivammaharaj replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Yeah I spoke to @Puddin about this issue -
APK Mod Menu Marvel Contest of Champions v56.0.0 [+5 Cheats]
Shivammaharaj replied to Cashlaz's topic in Free Android Modded APKs
It did get an update -
@Puddin saw u updated DH6 but when I enable the cheat it doesn’t stay on….tick goes away as soon as I enable it . Please fix and test . Thanks
-
IPA Mod Menu Knights & Dragons - RPG Jailed Cheats +3
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
you can get banned if u abuse btw- 97 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Dungeon Hunter 6 iOS Mod IPA
Shivammaharaj replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
it crashes -
Hey guys ! I was just wondering if it was possible to bring back games that aren’t o the App Store anymore . I saw the spider man running game is on iOS Gods but not on the App Store . Is it police to bring back games like critters, dragon island blue , monster kingdom, mighty monsters ?
-
Mod Menu Hack Knights & Dragons - RPG Cheats +2
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Yes I just got banned . Had to reload and start fresh . I was #9 in arena lol I just got banned lol . Have to restart . I was #9 in arena so yes you can get banned -
IPA Mod Menu Knights & Dragons - RPG Jailed Cheats +3
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Does energy hack work now ?- 97 replies
-
- 4
-
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack MARVEL Contest of Champions (Auto Update) Hacks +5
Shivammaharaj replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Anyone know how to get around getting banned ? They keep suspending me for using the hacks -
Mod Menu Hack Knights & Dragons - RPG Cheats +2
Shivammaharaj replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Isn’t God mode linked to enemy ? So no one will win -
@Rook ^^^
-
@Ahmedoo94 the Jurassic game you hacked keeps crashing . When I activate the unlimited resources and feed max lvl the game crashes . I activate and then buy stuff and feed Dino’s and it crashes . When I press freeze resources and buy VIP packs with VIP points it also crashes . Fix asappppp pls
-
MonTowers2 v1.0.12 [ +1 Cheats ] Easy Win
Shivammaharaj replied to IK_IK's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Doesn’t work