Jump to content

Rev

Senior Member
  • Posts

    235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rev

  1. Im banned and i tried methods to unban and its not working ;c
  2. READ FIRST: http://iosgods.com/topic/8949-follow-me-get-free-instagram-followers/page-1 I tried this, downloaded the app but the thing is when i try to purchase followers then cancel with LocalIAPstore, it says the coins purchase failure. Please help
  3. Nope. Cant find app in my location.
  4. First read this: http://iosgods.com/topic/10570-wifi-password-hack-very-easy-for-ios-tutorial/ UPDATE!! I found the right one, turns out I got the wrong one to start off. But the thing is i don't know how to use it because its all in a different language. Even when i press random buttons, I will go back to the app from the deb file from the link above and ill see the password for that network is either 888888888 or 123456789. Please help
  5. Im not able to search for anything after i open up genp can someone help me?
  6. This hack is great but once i finish a game, my win or lose counter doesnt move. I was at 1 win 1 loss to start with, I won a game and it stayed as that. Is there any way to fix this?
  7. I just got banned from it and i dont know how to get unbanned ;c
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines