Jump to content

Rev

Senior Member
  • Posts

    235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rev

  1. No i mean when i just want to open it (its superimpose). I just want to use it to edit some stuff thats all ;c
  2. No i mean when a friend installed an app for me from her apple Id, now it asks to enter her apple ID password
  3. press edit near bottom of ur post
  4. Ah i dont know why it asks for the apple ID of the owners apple ID ;c
  5. It was legit, but not my happiest childhood moment. I still dread it today My happiest childhood moment was when I held my first DS. I was 6, and for my birthday my mom got me a DS. I was so happy No I ment it as a joke lol Like idk what was happening in my head. I was like 4 ._. And then when that man turned around I was like in my head Run.
  6. Lol jk that was my most awkward moment lol
  7. When i accidentally slapped a mans ass by accident ._. I thought he was my dad... It was at shoppers drug mart when i was little i was running around and then yea....
  8. Yea basically lol
  9. Oooh that reminds me. Having longer nails and scratching mosquito bites feel nice. I know your not supposed to to that but still it feels good
  10. senpai notice me!

  11. Girls keep their nails long so they can pimp them out with nail polish lol. I keep mine medium length at most when I notice cause when they are too long they get in the way and when they are there it feels normal and pretty nice
  12. I just get used to them and don't cut them that often unless I notice them when they are long or when they crack when i play basketball
  13. Thanks for the support guys!
  14. Don't you hate that feeling when you cut your fingernails and then its a bit too short and when you do something with your fingers it feels weird and you don't fell safe because you just cut your fingernails ._.
  15. I like klepto's new one
  16. Welcome!
  17. Note guys that if you get emulators, the website coolroms is no longer working.
  18. I was looking around the internet for ways to play gba on my iDevice. I came across this website which had many useful things like Gba4IOS, Moviebox, playbox, musicbox, vshare and more. The main ones (like gba4ios and vshare) are working. Get this app from this website [Hidden Content] Then hit the second to the left button on the bottom (Looks like a download button) Then hit all emulators and apps. Then download any of the apps/emulators you want. NOTE: If moviebox does not work, delete it and install playbox from it. It works just like moviebox. And vshare is working. If you get any emulators, the website coolrom.com is no longer working
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines