Jump to content

Serebryanskiy

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Serebryanskiy

  1. Be aware the current versIon says they added an anti-cheat system hope I don’t get banned and I got so far too
  2. thanks a lot, reached leader boards top 20 in no time and reached level 40, and if you have time can you update the game, it ain't forcing you to update yet, so any new players getting this, i suggest you downgrade to this version
  3. Thanks for updating the hack! I like it how u can hack the game and get good gear. What’s even better is that the ban isn’t permenant you’ll still get your account back. To my knowledge. I’m not sure about recent updates if it could have changed.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines