Jump to content

Yodah

Senior Member
  • Posts

    262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yodah

  1. They work in my non-jailbroken install. Try reinstalling the IPA and then rebooting your device.
  2. Game has been updated to 1.8. As for the 95% loading bug that's it's own issue.
  3. Once you have more points then you can spend then there is no real way to get rid of them The only way I've found of resetting them is to install the vanilla version and open it when the app updates. This should reset them to either 0 or a negative amount.
  4. Try reinstalling the hack then rebooting your device. Should fix any errors.
  5. Clicking "Thank You" should initiate the login to iOSGods.com
  6. Only way to get unlimited C4 is to open enough boxes to get one in your mailbox and use the unlimited mailbox trick to fill up boxes
  7. The ONLY way I've found this to happen is to go directly to a vanilla (non hacked) when the app updates. This /should/ fix that issue but will only allow you to reset your points.
  8. Uninstall all versions (after backing up your data) and install ONLY the 1.8 update
  9. Feed him treats (Purchased in store)
  10. While I appreciate the shout out, unfortunately I have not got around to posting my list. I will put that on the to-do list for this weekend. It’s been a hectic week.
  11. Then you need to enter my sig giveaway as it’s your perfect solution
  12. You should follow my guide for backing up and restoring your data when going from hack to vanilla unless you’re signing your own IPA’s
  13. Click on a metal structure and click the red X. Confirm the delete and then build the same structure but only upgrade it to stone.
  14. I started by buying a level 1 puppy and trying to grind out what I wanted. Spent 3 days trying. In the end I bought the level 3 puppy and got all 4 of the dogs I wanted in less than an hour.
  15. I have created online installs (with a developer signature good for 1+ year) for both the modified IPA (hack) and vanilla versions of Last Day on Earth: Survival. What does this mean for you, the user? - No need to resign your IPA every 7 days with impactor. - The ability to go back and forth between hacked and vanilla versions of LDoE without the need to backup and restore your data. - Online installations, absolutely no need for a PC. Go to a website address and install at a click. - Duplicate app installs for both modified and vanilla versions. (installs as 2nd app) note: this method does require you to manually sync your data April 27, 2018 To everyone, I'm sure that you were aware of the requirements and that I use the side to randomly choose 3 winners. Due to unforeseen accident I been in, right now I'm in hospital with injuries and I decided to declare everyone in the thread as winners. To receive the prize, Please PM me your UDID’s for your devices. Then I can add these UDID to my account and give you the web install links.
  16. No worries mate. Happy gaming!
  17. There has to be SOME puppy hacks. Either by allowing the choice of skills or maxing the stats on opening. I would kill to set my pups to specific skills. To guarantee hoard and leader. Oh yea!
  18. If you purchase the puppies they go to your inbox so you can dupe them. (That’s how I have all rank 4 dogs as well as my true friend dog). If you pick up a free puppy they go to your inventory.
  19. I have an unlimited supply of C-4 explosive so if the trading system comes out I am going to be super rich
  20. Took me over 1k boxes to get my tank. Other places to find it include Alfa bunker, floppy location and loot trader
  21. There are no free iAP hacks anymore. You have to legit pay for 1 then open it with the current hacks on and it turns the 1 into 10k. I'm literally in the process of getting my 3* puppy purchase. I currently have in my mailbox (readily dupable): C4 Sniper AK M16 Chopper Gas Tank Rank 1 Puppy Rank 3 Puppy (coming now)
  22. If the IPA was signed with Impactor then it’s only good for 7 days jailed
  23. I can understand the frustration when something doesn’t work like you want it to. What’s your OS? Are you jailbroken? How did you sign your IPA?
  24. Now would be the time to start converting your base from hacked to earned
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines