Jump to content

KouchPotato

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    365
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KouchPotato

  1. Played with and without mod. No option is working. Does same damage with switch on or off and matches same damage on stock app from PlayStore. Defense mod is not working either. Speed mod is not working either. Skill cooldown is not working either.
  2. Upon launch it crashes and redirects to download official game from PlayStore.
  3. Can this one pls get an update so I can try it out?
  4. The moment you use currency mod the amount immediately goes to negative billion. Which means its broken. It used to work fine, now not so much.
  5. How is this installed? I don’t see how it’s installed through the app. I can dl it but that’s it.
  6. Please Update to ver 1.88.14 Just came out 2 days ago. *The mod works fine. Just needs to be updated*
  7. Pointless if it’s going to keep getting stuck loading at 97%. The game WILL eventually hang up on you. Stuck loading only after 10 mins for me.
  8. How long have people been using this without suspension or bans??
  9. Are there any precautions in using this? Easy to get banned?
  10. I wonder if this will ever see another update.
  11. Sweet deal!! Too bad I purchased earlier today. sucks to be me!
  12. How do you freeze crowns? The option isn't working. Is there a combination of options that need to be on in order for it to work?
  13. d lo;'wikjqahgu KUHJDG YFECWCoufygtldkesloujAHYIF CBYPEIDSUWhjn7 cfy-8p70erw
  14. @Rook Version 1.3.3 is out. Can you please update when you get time? Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines