-
Posts
1,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ITz_kser
-
We're waiting DiDA
-
Help/Support Cannot take photo or screenshot anymore
ITz_kser replied to mikekosal's topic in Help & Support
Did you have jailbreak? -
Help/Support [Help] Restoring backup File from Itunes
ITz_kser replied to PhaiKia's topic in Help & Support
Maybe this will help? first thing you need to do is download the two programs above. The free version of Decipher Backup Repair and then iBackupBot. After installing both of these open up Decipher Backup Repair and choose your corrupted backup and click Repair. After the "repair" finishes go back to the list of available backups and find on the newly "repaired" backup where it says Advanced Repairs. Let the program run once more. After it is done it should provide a list of corrupt files and where they are located. DO NOT HIT NEXT!! THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PURCHASE A LICENSE TO CONTINUE! Keep this window open to the list of corrupted files. Now open iBackupBot and from the list of backups pick the ORIGINAL backup before doing any sort of "repairs" to it. After selecting on it click system files and just search for the files that are corrupt. After finding them then delete it. For example a corrupt file of mine was KeyboardDomain Library/Keyboard/Lexierra_ja_JP-dynamic-text.dat So i searched for Lexierra_ja_JP-dynamic-text.dat. I then deleted it and all other files that were corrupt. Lastly open iTunes and choose Restore from backup and select the backup you just did all the work on and restore. -
Help/Support [Help] Restoring backup File from Itunes
ITz_kser replied to PhaiKia's topic in Help & Support
I found it on the apple website about the earlier..... And maybe 8.1.3 have some different? -
Help/Support [Help] Restoring backup File from Itunes
ITz_kser replied to PhaiKia's topic in Help & Support
I think I found the problem and I'm sorry to say If this is the problem you can't get your backup I found this in apple website: I can't select an iTunes backup There are a few reasons why there might not be any available iTunes backups for your iOS device: 1-You have never successfully made a backup of your device. Learn how to make a backup in iTunes. 2-Your device has an earlier version of iOS than what you used when you made the backup. 3-Your backup might have been made on a different computer or iTunes account. Just see the second reason this like what you say You take backup from ios 8.1.2 But now you are ios 8.4.1 I think this is it so I'm so sorry about that No he are making backup and he want to restore itYou can know that from this: So question is how to direct make the restoring my backup file to my iphone without itunes it self make another big backup file on PC? -
Help/Support [Help] Restoring backup File from Itunes
ITz_kser replied to PhaiKia's topic in Help & Support
So did you try to use CopyTrans Shelbee? -
Patcher Apptrailers v4.7 hack [Patcher] +2
ITz_kser replied to mehdiphone's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks I don't think it will not work -
Try add xcon alias?
-
Other How to Vote Unlimited Times on a Minecraft Server!
ITz_kser replied to Urix's topic in Other Stuff
Evil -
Help/Support Editing plist from command line
ITz_kser replied to imp0ss1ble's topic in Help & Support
You can just write it right? <key>.......</key> ? -
Did you see this reply Didn't work showed the gems were gained and everything but as soon as I attacked or logged off whatever I used my gems on did work but my gems disappeared Also if it work why did the topic locked?
-
So I don't know but if you want android on your PC try bluestack
-
Maybe thin the binary will work? (I say maybe )
-
Maybe one of the cydia tweaks And try to download after it another app And be sure about your internet Some apps crash for me because it's didn't have a fully download
-
And if you see replies they say it's didn't work And you can't hack just only if you hack supercell Servers (good luck for you ) And there are hack but you need to be on your local clash of clans server so you can't attack another players just in your server players
-
Help/Support Apptrailer banned my device ! Please help me
ITz_kser replied to mails3451's topic in Help & Support
Did you see this http://iosgods.com/topic/7290-tutorial-how-to-get-unbanned-or-restart-your-apptrailers-account-video-speed-hack/?fromsearch=1 -
Upload your screenshot at imgur and add the URL
-
Try to clear history and cookies and data Then try to change your UDID.... etc
-
Help/Support Whats the difference from 64 bit or 32 bit device??
ITz_kser replied to MrXOpZz's topic in Help & Support
Are you sure you didn't download any cydia tweak or hack? Or you have a similar hack downloaded Before? -
Help/Support [Help] Problems with AirMAX's Asphalt 8 v2.0.0 hack?
ITz_kser replied to DatPerson890's topic in Help & Support
Maybe it's a problem from the hack Or (don't forgot this is gameloft) they are make a new way to protect the game like If anyone get a lot of tokens fast the purchase close? About the car I think it's from the hack -
You can make a new GC accnut make it random don't care(just be sure you can remember it) I do this before it's different you can have account for GC and another for appstore I know but this will help, after you get what you want download the real app without crackIt's just for help there some games have 1GB You can't download it every time