Jump to content

Jkidd

ViP Jailed
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jkidd

  1. @Laxus is there a way to edit stats?
  2. Only works on open world monsters and bosses.
  3. Did the same thing. Downloaded the real app thru applestore played it a lil more then saved it then transferred it back to hacked game and still wont load after. @Cashlaz
  4. Game gets stuck when migrating. even without turning my hack on@Cashlaz
  5. Are u able to save ur game? Mine keeps restarting from tutorial even after linking it
  6. @Puddin so I have to be in a battle then I just choose 1 hack and I click on option like the menu where it says resume and all that?
  7. @Laxus c52b02fa095c529e6b2069f028ab56e5a0abcd7bea1ac957
  8. @Batch game crashes when .deb turn on
  9. @AlyssaX64 keeps saying something went wrong with the app then crashes
  10. @Laxus 86f447c9c1763b510b42edd173a566d8 thank you for the update
  11. @Laxus sorry but they just updated. Please and thank you
  12. Yea thats what I did but the IPA still says its not the lastest update
  13. Sorry laxus but I downloaded the IPA and uploaded it on app+ but it IPA still says 1.8.2 version and I still get stuck on loading
  14. It finally worked on me but it seems like it only works when im connected to the wifi when I play outside without wifi on I get log in issue
  15. @Laxus @Saitama getting stuck on the Home Screen again
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines