Jump to content

jamesdeanbean

Member
  • Posts

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jamesdeanbean

  1. Yes it’s because it’s saying it was made for rootful jailbreaks and we are rootless
  2. Thank you so so so so much for this. I have been hoping this was out there. So grateful for you
  3. Is there an alternative to FlyJb X? It’s been down. I tried using kernbypass but it opens the app and then crashes after a few seconds
  4. You're so amazing!! Thank you so much. I log on here like once a week just to check your posts.
  5. Woohoo!! Thank you. I was looking for a modded version for Pigment- Coloring but this one is great too. you're the best !
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines