Jump to content

iceboyy

Newbie
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iceboyy

  1. I dont think there’s an in/off options. Just 2 sliders and they are both selected at maximum level. Is there simething I’m not seeing?
  2. Mod doesn’t work. I have tried with both slides all the way up and all the way down. There was no difference in the outcome in scenarios even if the difference with the enemies is few points.
  3. Correct but true. Each attempt to purchase anything comes up with “purchase failed” popup.
  4. Installed but stuck at loading screen Gargamel chasing smurf! Anyway to fix this issue?
  5. Can anyone tell me how to use this hack? It reset my currency and energy and now i have zero currency and gem! How do i earn gems or currency? I click on the mod and it says Earn Some but nothing happens!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines