Jump to content

GilloDaby

Junior Developer
  • Posts

    1,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GilloDaby

  1. I have this problem and no solution as make is way. j’ai le même problème et aucune solution a été trouvée pour le moment… j’ai payé pour rien
  2. Don't worry your fast answer already make me feel more fine x)
  3. Yeah I contact him but still sad since I bought my paid developper account only to play this game and still stuck in the black screen!
  4. I try with apple developer program install in the app and I try with sideloadly too!
  5. @KyosukeNanbu I finally paid apple developper account. But when I install the app I still stuck in blackscreen... Is that normal?
  6. Yeah my device is not compatible! Btw thanks for this mod ! Hope some day I could play it!
  7. well I will wait because doN,t want spend 100 $ in apple dev program
  8. @Puddinwhen we launch the game we got a popup who say: please verified you are connected to a wifi! So we cannot play Strange…
  9. @Laxus you might have fail put back the hack version without the anti cheat bypass… Because it still crash for now. I removed my ipa from this morning so i’m stuck now
  10. He updated it! Install with sideloadly and you should be good
  11. Seem to work!!! do you remove the anti-ban? So it is risky now?
  12. No it's like the game crash after 3-4 seconds in the game! After the loading screen
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines