-
Posts
165 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NightS0ul
-
Fantasy War Tactics V0.522.7 Cheats (+2)
NightS0ul replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
You need to have the legit version -
It's a friday where everyone wears black.
-
-
Fantasy War Tactics V0.522.7 Cheats (+2)
NightS0ul replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Update plz -
Patcher [VIP HACK] Brave Cross V 1.07.41344 (+3)(+ios 9)(32/64bit)
NightS0ul replied to Ianouar3G's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
tnks -
Patcher [x64] Chromatic Souls v1.3.7 +4 Cheats
NightS0ul replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
ahahahahh fastest ban ever - we have a new record -
Fantasy War Tactics V0.522.7 Cheats (+2)
NightS0ul replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@Ianouar3G Would it be possible to make the lord skill unlimited ?? This way you can use Hellfire each time Otherwise the 1 hit ko will get you demolished every stage -
Hack The best method for both ios and android ( 0% fail)
NightS0ul replied to iosandroidmaster's topic in Other Cheats
you know this is fraud right........ -
lmao
-
Every time I do this I either get the no connection screen or the corrupted save screen EDIT - 2 hours later and 99999999 times the Iphone was thrown against the wall....... I can confirm it works. You rock dude
-
Hack Need for Speed™ No Limits (No Jailbreak)
NightS0ul replied to castix's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
thanks -
Save Game Need for Speed™ No Limits Hack (All Versions)
NightS0ul replied to BJorn_LuLszic's topic in Save Game Cheats
This method doesn't work anymore -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
If I download an older version the game won't load and I have to download the newer version from the appstore EDIT - Could you do a video -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
gonna wait until I can use my gamecenter again -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
It doesn't work. If I log into gamecenter I get stuck on the screen that says I don't have the latest version (corrupted save) and I have to erase the game. Even if I log in and erase the documents folder or replace it, since I'm logged into gamecenter it automatically overwrites the save and get stuck. EDIT - Only way to play is to stay logged out.... or if you didn't corrupt your initial save. -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
so did anyone manage to overwrite the corrupteed same on a gamecenter account ? -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
not an option I've got other apps that need to be kept up to date -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
Well yeah but you cant be logged into gamecenter, otherwise it will always overwrite any save you put into the NFS NL folder -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
did it once with the event crates and got the error. Started a new game and I literally bought hundreds of crates and had no problem until........... tried to buy an event crate and got a corrupted save. Save number 3 - i bought a ton ( not even exagerating) of crates and everything is fine. There you go Now the problem is if I log into gamecenter my first corrupted save overwrites everything and I don't know how to attach my 3d save to my gamecenter account ? Any luck with that ???? -
DIY Hack [Video] Need For Speed No Limits Hack v1.0.49 [Crates + More Hacks]
NightS0ul replied to JGodderz's topic in DIY Cheats
The only way this happens is if you modify the price of the event crates. Otherwise there's no problem.