Jump to content

valloid23

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    152
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by valloid23

  1. @Laxus d4a86c05739f21a0d43f69f49b28e96b503edd56612ec69e
  2. It crashes the moment you start a match; the fact that it works for you doesn't change the reality. It crashes even though I have a paid certificate on iOS 18. It crashes the moment you start a match; the fact that it works for you doesn't change the reality. It crashes even though I have a paid certificate on iOS 18.
  3. Can someone please tell the developers that these damn games are crashing? The game crashes before it even opens. You keep updating it like you're making a mockery of people.
  4. @Laxus I'm only getting a membership for VIP games, and all the games I play are VIP, but unfortunately, none of them are up-to-date. I've been waiting for days, but nobody is helping. Unfortunately, we're wasting our time; our VIP time is going to waste. @Laxus Polygun Arena: Online Shooter MaskGun - Online shooting game POLYWAR: 3D FPS online shooter Critical Strike CS: Online FPS Modern Ops: Online Shooter FPS Hide Online - Hunters vs Prop Fire Strike - Online Shooter
  5. After the last updates in the game, none of the cheats are actively working. It's a terrible cheat. It's a shame for our efforts, time and money. Please don't embarrass people and do the cheats. If you can't do it, tell us so we can unsubscribe and not give money in vain. @XxReddingtonxX
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines