Jump to content

valloid23

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    152
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by valloid23

  1. New version update pleash @Rook @Rook @Laxus new version update pleash
  2. @Rook Can someone contact Rook and tell him that the instant open card option in the mini football game is not working? This option is one of the most important features of the game. If it doesn't work, the game is meaningless. The whole hack will be in vain.
  3. İnstant open card hack not working @Kale @Kale This is one of the most important features
  4. @XxReddingtonxX hey sör game is crash @XxReddingtonxXAfter installing the game with ESING, it immediately kicks me out of the game. Please fix it. I have a special ESING developer certificate and I sign all my games with it. Normally, there are no problems, but this game is causing this problem. Please fix it.
  5. I don't use sideloading, I use eSing. I have played this game before by loading it with ESing. Can you please do it that way?
  6. @Cashlaz game is crash @Cashlaz After installing the game, it won't open and immediately crashes with a black screen. I signed with e-sign, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Can you fix it?
  7. @AlyssaX64 Can you please make a global version hack, whether it's in English or Turkish? Chinese information, please make it a global version. @AlyssaX64 pelash Can you please make a global version hack, whether it's in English or Turkish? Chinese information, please make it a global version.
  8. @XxReddingtonxX 

    I have been writing to the forum for days. Can you please update the mini football game?

  9. @XxReddingtonxX I have been writing to the forum for days. Can you please update the mini football game?
  10. @XxReddingtonxX I have been writing to the forum for days. Can you please update the mini football game?
  11. @XxReddingtonxX New version update pleas @XxReddingtonxX new version update pleash
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines