Jump to content

aNooBis212

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aNooBis212

  1. Hey Laxus. My request apk thread has been locked even though there is no apk mod available. Can you please reinstate it so people can fill the request? Thank you! Mentioned thread here

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      Ah sh!t, I thought it for ios ... Tbh request android mod is useless anyway since this is ios main forum and there is no android modder here

  2. @Laxus In-app purchases does not seem to be working. Can you do an update on this please? Jailbroken version is fine too. Thank you
  3. Please update @Laxus new version is out. Thank you!
  4. Hey @Chuot.GG can you update this with the new lobby items? (Aquarium, vending machine etc.?) thanks
  5. @Laxus Can you update this please? Current version 2.5.1 Thanks
  6. I am having problems with this savegame. The game will try to load but will crash after installing the new savegame. Anyone else having problems? I think I give up finding a working hack for this game
  7. Trying, thanks Edit: It works!! Maybe it worked too well, I am level 161 now lol. Hopefully I dont get banned.
  8. Trying Edit: nvm know this already, thanks anyway
  9. Does this work on the latest version?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines