Jump to content

gda

Senior Member
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gda

  1. good
  2. Link was broken
  3. Can I use this continuously on same device? I can't use on my ipad. Error occurs.
  4. Waring massage appears And He is using this post to earn 90 credit per reference.
  5. DON'T HELP HIM! WRITER GETS 90POINT AT EACH REGISTER!!!
  6. EVERYBODY DON'T DO THIS! IT WILL NOT WORK! ONLY WRITER GETS 90POINT WHEN YOU REGISTER FRIST!!!! DON'T DO THIS!! THIS IS FAKE!!! EVERYBODY DON'T DO THIS! IT WILL NOT WORK! ONLY WRITER GETS 90POINT WHEN YOU REGISTER FRIST!!!! DON'T DO THIS!! THIS IS FAKE!!! EVERYBODY DON'T DO THIS! IT WILL NOT WORK! ONLY WRITER GETS 90POINT WHEN YOU REGISTER FRIST!!!! DON'T DO THIS!! THIS IS FAKE!!! EVERYBODY DON'T DO THIS! IT WILL NOT WORK! ONLY WRITER GETS 90POINT WHEN YOU REGISTER FRIST!!!! DON'T DO THIS!! THIS IS FAKE!!!
  7. doesn't work for me. Referring code doesn't work.
  8. gg
  9. DON'T USE THIS HACK. If you want to play multiplay. This is sorry for hack maker but I was seperated from multiplay because of pro kits hack. Not ban but gameloft seperates hack users from server and gather them. So if you use this hack, you meet only hack users same as you. This is not lie. This hack detecting system has been applied from v1.2.0. Don't use this hack. If you want to play good multiplay. You won't be banned but seperated and meet only hack users. Only money hack is safe. No crash, Speed, Nitro, Pro kits functions are dangerous.
  10. everything is good. But pro kits hack doesn't work...
  11. v2.0.0 was updated. Please update hack. I love this hack because your money value is so proper that gameloft can't find hackers. And would you please remove pop up when I play game? It appears everytime when I go out and enter again.
  12. good
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines