Rafnmike
Member-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rafnmike
-
Mod Menu Hack Bike Race: Free Style Games Cheats (All Versions) +6
Rafnmike replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Does this auto update? -
Mod Menu Hack Basketball Stars vAuto Updating+7
Rafnmike replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you -
Mod Menu Hack Merge Restaurant - Makeover vAutoUpdates +5
Rafnmike replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you -
In the "databases" how did you get everything to display? My "databases" options in the debug menu is empty.
- 235 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Mod Menu Hack Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus Cheats (Auto Update) +4
Rafnmike replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you -
Mod Menu Hack Travel Town v2.12.1431 +4 Cheats
Rafnmike replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks! -
June’s Journey: Hidden Objects Cheats v4.1.3 +2
Rafnmike replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Infinite Currencies does NOT work -
Mod Menu Hack BitLife - Life Simulator Cheats (Auto Update) +2
Rafnmike replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
please update -
Mod Menu Hack Merge Inn - Tasty Match Puzzle vAuto Updates +5
Rafnmike replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Awesome!! -
Patcher Hack iOSGods iAP Cracker - iAP Tweak Modifier
Rafnmike replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is there any way to add a global injection option, or turn this into an app rather than it being injected? I previously was able to purchase GamePigeon skins with LocalIAPStore 13, but not even Satella can do it. I would love to use this but I just want iMessage IAP to be free lol -
Merge Inn - Tasty Match Puzzle v6.9 +1 Jailed Cheat
Rafnmike replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Will this work on 6.5.2? -
Mod Menu Hack Merge Restaurant - Makeover v2.8.3 +1 [Debug Menu]
Rafnmike replied to TimidNova's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Can you update to 2.20.2 please -
I know I’m incredibly late, and I’m very new and still learning.. can I ask, what happens if we click on ‘symbols’ and it’s just blank? Does that mean there’s nothing we can do on the phone, and we need IDA on pc? assuming searching for values doesn’t come with the correct results, or them being server sided.