Jump to content

KingRichi

Member
  • Posts

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingRichi

  1. Tried it but didn't work. But thanks for the tip.
  2. Can anyone help me? I cannot build buildings in the game. It doesn't show any build button. I have the .ipa from appcake with v1.0.1. https://appsto.re/at/Jq599.i
  3. Can anyone help me? I cannot build buildings in the game. It doesn't show any build button. I have the .ipa from appcake with v1.0.1. https://appsto.re/at/Jq599.i
  4. Ok, thanks for the answeres!
  5. Everytime I install a .deb file and open the game after installing it crashes at the start. I have iOS 9.0.2 jailbroken iPhone 6. Can you help me please?
  6. Is it possible to get more gold than just about 8,000 gold/fight? Like 80,000? ????
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines