Jump to content

YutoBerlin

Newbie
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YutoBerlin

  1. Could you please also make a free version with limited features? I mean, out of the 12 options, maybe only 2–3 could be available for people who don’t have VIP. It would be really kind of you if you could make that possible for us as well, so that we can enjoy playing too. We’d really appreciate it!
  2. Hello Currency Freeze Is Not Working pls fix it thx
  3. What is The mod or Cheat ?
  4. I have iPhone 12 I installed the app and it worked fine, but the listed cheats don’t work. The game runs normally, the monsters stay just as strong, and the skill cooldown also recharges as usual. Please provide an update for improvement.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines