Jump to content

S3ns4ti0n

Member
  • Posts

    324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by S3ns4ti0n

  1. Sad 😢 because I found that the android mod have these features 🤔
  2. @Laxus can add more features like god mode, no sp cost , no skill cd , always 3 star for mission ? 16th of september will update to 5.1.0 version
  3. @X204 need update , thanks
  4. use odyssey jailbreak can login game without any bypass
  5. Thanks for your reply,I think I used outdated version of the hack to cause device banned. Tried option 1,2,4 together with app data still device ban 😭
  6. How to avoid device ban? Tried A-bypass , choicy and flyjbX .
  7. Where can I find this document in Filza/app manager ?
  8. Cheats doesn’t work in party mode☹️
  9. Tried. After tutorial turn on the cheat and spend cash will disconnect. Then re-open the game , start from tutorial again 🤣
  10. Same here, once active cheat and spend cash will disconnect, after that start with tutorial again😂 @Laxus
  11. Any JB bypass suggestions?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines