Jump to content

Billyyy

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    265
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billyyy

  1. I made a support post about it, but basically after using the reset/spoofing new option in IGG causes my login to fail on hacked ipa (chess). Saying “Device Limit Reached” because it isnt a recognized login. Batch said he was looking into it but heard no updates about it.
  2. why can no one help me , this broke my game 😞
  3. please @Batch what should i do
  4. @AlyssaX64 not working for me, failed to initialize purchases error at title screen
  5. Hi, I just the used new App reset and spoof on chess app in order to make more accounts. Now, Iosgods doesn’t recognize my device and I cant use the hacked ipa no longer. What should I do? I tried to reinstall it didnt seem to work.
  6. just deleted Watch and reinstalled via Impactor and it worked
  7. @Laxus @Batch getting error code on both impactor and sideloadly: Sideloadly : 0: InvalidCompanionAppBundleIdentifier (The Watch app contained within this app has an incorrect value .. ) Impactor: Developer API error 35 (HTTP Some(200)): An Application Group with Identifier... not available,
  8. f14194769f46d55878dd6a064b7b1824d134499d91f7b456 @Laxus
  9. @Laxus 40776a989f5b1a38a32a6a0352767a0855c5b499d6069aa1
  10. @Laxus dc8e3daf9ffa92df5ba569f9646c8c486caaf05e687368e1 new one , thanks!
  11. cdacdb309c6a4a54a7c569f92086138af7f558bedaa86966 @Laxus not just you i cant tell
  12. @Laxus b22a14a0cf19bd764fcb69ef824110433ac6edcbdf68744c
  13. 0e41e3bb6831c180151469ec1d6f46d080907b8deb47f716 Access denied @Laxus
  14. I also am forced to reset the game after one or two runs due to that error, all good tho thanks
  15. @Laxus 77add16de9001fe5f25793b545a1dc20
  16. @Laxus 5bdb5f33cd3ab1e1fb74b7ebe78f4166
  17. @Batch hack isnt working, both god and oho
  18. used wrong id this one please 4eb259655bbab060cd704a0af9a09830 @Laxus
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines