Jump to content

KhangKaka

Senior Member
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KhangKaka

  1. I've been mindlessly auto-win / auto-capture in Elgif Lv.7 and get 1 4* (20% HP, ATK) and a bunch of good 3* Elgif . Pretty low drop rate but hell, we have 0- Energy. and welcome back. Your presence is our best present. LOL .
  2. OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. P/S : I DIDN'T EVEN USE CAPSLOCK I HELD SHIFT ALL THE TIME <3
  3. Why would you have more than 4 different spheres to use? I only used Sky Harb / Nevana Crown, sacred Axe but never pass 500k points. like why Heavenly Bud/ Flag Flower when you have sacred axe
  4. care to share your Sphere setup. I have avant friends and my units are pretty decent too.
  5. I have gazia too but I dont understand what you said. Would you like to explain more?
  6. what are your tips in Challenge Arena? My biggest problem is NO BRAVE BURST, like 3 in a row. My team can't heal or regen enough to fight like that.
  7. My ipad is running ios 8.1 Only Lifestyle point + Instant lv up work. I had 123mil LP and lv 55 but no Sim money / Social point (
  8. Or maybe they are using the new iphone 6s poor/lucky them
  9. Why wont you just inject Demon Striker directly ???
  10. Lemme give you a virtual hug across the globe .
  11. I saw some guys in top 10 FH , with only 3x - 7x times challenge. Is that what they did ?
  12. pretty unlucky it has updated right away.
  13. he is the guy that shows how to get free Electricity and stuffs too lol.
  14. Wow lol?!?!?
  15. still unexpected error, I actually tried that already.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines