Jump to content

a_beast33

Senior Member
  • Posts

    612
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by a_beast33

  1. Please update to 1.22 😁😁

     

     

    1. 0xygen

      0xygen

      Updated bro :D 

    2. a_beast33

      a_beast33

      The game says u still need to update??

    3. a_beast33

      a_beast33

      Ohh my mistake. 
      thanks for update. I forgot to delete older version 

  2. I even tried dlgmemorinjecter and that failed to. due to the ridiculous build times in the game I just can’t play it. And that sucks.
  3. Hi you really need to add unlimited gems or gain while you spend otherwise you spend days waiting for upgrades thx
  4. Hi you really need to add unlimited gems or gain while you spend otherwise you spend days waiting for upgrades thx
  5. The update button below still doesn’t work ggggrrrrr!!!! please update many thanks
  6. It seems like no one could be bothered to let us other players know if u would get banned or not using this (non jb) version!! I and other players have to waited almost a week For a response but like I said u couldn’t be bothered!! shame on u all!! Maybe try thinking of others next time. and no u don’t get banned using this hack. @zahir am getting in game messages asking to update the game again lol please update thank you
  7. I was just thinking. Are you able to make an auto updater to the hack so we don’t have to ask everytime there’s a new update ??? ive seen a lot of hacks by different modders like laxus that have this on their hacks??
  8. Please update star Wars Starfighter?

    ive been so bored for days now and really need ur help to push me past this horrible depression am going through. 
    thank you 

  9. I hope the full game without hack is here? For some reason it’s not available on App Store humm I guess not. Plz add full game ipa like other hackers have done. thx
  10. Bro I can’t play this game in my region (Uk) without you. In fact it’s not even in my App Store so it’s not like I could get the game from the App Store then download just the hack and play can u plz update So I can continue my progress? I’ve clicked the update option but I thought I’d write a comment. many thx and great work.
  11. Thx but u cannot upgrade meaning u cannot continue further into the game!! my problem is showing enough ore melted into tin to upgrade “explorer” even with everything maxed out. For some reason I need 1.5k tin but max is 1.0k hence why I cannot upgrade and continue the game.
  12. Thanks for the hack but because u set max coin at 9.2q u cannot upgrade everything. are u able to do what’s done on idle games and make cash/coin go up everytime u buy stuff so coin goes beyond 9.2q please ??
  13. Laxus can u plz update the game. There’s a new event
  14. Laxus can u plz update the game. There’s a new event
  15. Please update to 14.3 laxus xox
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines