Jump to content

a_beast33

Senior Member
  • Posts

    612
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by a_beast33

  1. Thx. I hope this gets updated regularly
  2. Game crashes just after loading screen. Downloaded and installed with app+ 13.5 odyssey jb iPhone 7
  3. So many issues with unlimited currencies not being able to buy or upgrade some of the time. mid u max out of coins every thing stops working
  4. Needs updating again lol this is what’s causing the issues u guy are experiencing?? version 8.3.09 also plz don’t forget the jb version thread
  5. Just seen this on iOSGods app so it’s new and I installed it and lol it’s asking for an update already. please update laxus
  6. The non jb version doesn’t work soooooo let’s try this one
  7. As soon as you load this game it requests some smaller downloads but all I get are errors so can u please double check this? in the mean time I’ll try the jb version
  8. Thank you KK. I’ll try it now 😎 Ok just downloaded it and it works 👍👍
  9. Lol I just dl this from the app and it’s saying update to 1.3.1. did u actually do the update???
  10. Hummm

    when I load Star Wars Starfighter missions today I got an on screen message saying

    app Guard alert 

    this application will shutdown 

    according to the security policy

    code: JP 1
     

    When this message pops up you can only select OK and then the game ends!! It’s strange this is happening without a game update?

    @zahar are you able to fix this???

     

    after doing some research it seems this error code is due to iPhone being jailbroken and nothing to do with hack?

    however I don’t know how to bypass the error message? Maybe a jailbreak hide tweak?

    1. NarutoKyuubiUzumaki

      NarutoKyuubiUzumaki

      I am jailbroken on only 1 of my devices and The Only way I know to bypass It is Using COlindus jailbreak which is extremely hard to find

  11. Hummm when I load Star Wars Starfighter missions today I got an on screen message saying app Guard alert this application will shutdown according to the security policy code: JP 1 When this message pops up you can only select OK and then the game ends!! It’s strange this is happening without a game update? @zahar are you able to fix this??? after doing some research it seems this error code is due to iPhone being jailbroken and nothing to do with hack? however I don’t know how to bypass the error message? Maybe a jailbreak hide tweak?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines