Jump to content

NuBa_Dillz

Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NuBa_Dillz

  1. Thank youuu sexi mannnn
  2. I think it’s MADFUT bro maybe they re wrote the code let’s see if @Puddinis a game developer worst nightmare lol 😂
  3. +rep top guy even tho he find me annoying lol keep it up 🫶

  4. This still ain’t working like how hard is it to update 100kb of code as they added that legit nothing works for me and I have no clue why the actual game off AppStore works tho I’ve been trying this sh!tz all day lol
  5. Hi can you help me mate i trying to do this with out a pc and on a no-jailbreak device I just need some guidance if you can I’m online all night just confused about it all that’s all mate !
  6. I’ve installed it reinstalled it deleted all files and stuff and my madfut23 is like it aswell any idea !?
  7. Bro apps messed up nothing works and stuff I would show you even it don’t look nothing like MADFUT24 mate more like madfut1977 lol 😅 hope you can sort was loving the mod !
  8. Word mate I’ve asked for them to patch it I do think it’s everyone’s mate not just yours !
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines