Jump to content

GrandChase Cheats (Auto Update) +4 [ Multiply Attack & More ]


1,543 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, KingsmanIG said:

@Laxus deb file not available for download?. Does it have something to do with the issue from previous version?. I don’t mind relying on the IPA method, problem is whenever there is an update, I have to reinstall the original IPA from the App Store just to play.

Or I could sideload it to my iPad using my PC and do a custom install with Sideloadly as a different app name so it wouldn’t touch the original game. 

I didn't know you still use JB deb. If you're jailbroken just install the IPA with TrollStore, and when there is new update just install again with trollstore it will just overwrite, do not need to delete the game and re-download game resources

Lmk, otherwise I will reupload deb, but since JB is dead no point of releasing deb anymore

Posted
6 hours ago, Laxus said:

I didn't know you still use JB deb. If you're jailbroken just install the IPA with TrollStore, and when there is new update just install again with trollstore it will just overwrite, do not need to delete the game and re-download game resources

Lmk, otherwise I will reupload deb, but since JB is dead no point of releasing deb anymore

Ok I’ll just do that then.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines