How to Install/Apply Hacks Posted in this Section if you're Non-Jailbroken on iOS 8.3 / 8.4 / 9.0+!

Rook

884 posts in this topic

dida can you tell me hơ to get afc2 for ios 9.0.2?

Install Apple Filed Conduit "2" from Cydia.

I just tested this with RoverCraft again on my iPhone 4s with iOS 9.0.2. It worked fine.

Still working on iOS 9!

hey DidA, thanks for the method u gave. it has been working perfect. But offlate, i dont know what is wrong, when i start ibackupbot, it does not recognise my idevice and hangs. It does not respond.

FYI - I am using Windows 10 and ios 9. Please help, and tell me any other software which i can use to similarly hack save game modes with no jailbreak.

Thanks.

Updated by natraj4u

Does this work on a jailbroken device? If yes, does some step of this hack deactivate the jailbreak or something ? I would like to have my device still JB :) Thanks!

You don't need this if you're Jailbroken. :)

hey DidA, thanks for the method u gave. it has been working perfect. But offlate, i dont know what is wrong, when i start ibackupbot, it does not recognise my idevice and hangs. It does not respond.

FYI - I am using Windows 10 and ios 9.2. Please help, and tell me any other software which i can use to similarly hack save game modes with no jailbreak.

Thanks.

Probably because of Windows 10?