Instagram followers

B4ntu

14 posts in this topic

I have seen some people comenting instagram followers tecnics and i dont thing those metods work fine ;)

I have 13k followers on instagram (can check it @__diogoalexandre)  and i have a good strategy that takes like 1 month to get 10k/15k followers

So :

1- you dont need to create accounts just use your account

2- search "follow train" and some famous people

3- follow their followers because those people follow everyone

4- after you follow like 200-300 people you wait 30minutos till you get follows  back 

5- after that you just install "followers assistant" and unfollow everyone that didnt follow you 

6- keep doing that and you will get 1000 in some hours ! 

This isnt a " hack " but its a help for those who want to upgrade their instagram account !

Regards, B4NTU

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, paulkalaschnikov said:

This method is so old, do you think it’s still working? In addition to that, these accounts probably won’t interact with your profile, so what’s the point?

i see what you try to say but some of them ( maybe 3/5 ) are active followers! and i still have loads of active ppl you can check it out in @__diogoalexandre on instagram (i have 13k)