[64bit] Another Eden v2.2.400 +7 VIP Jailed Cheat

th0rn

837 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Moneykills said:

@fory if you have some extra time can you hack Memoria Freese it’s made by the same developers as another eden.

Bro, you’re obviously new here. When you request hacks go to the request page. Not here! And please bro read previous comments go join the club and read stuff there so you know what to do in the game before you start picking up stuff!! 

43 minutes ago, Eike said:

Bro, you’re obviously new here. When you request hacks go to the request page. Not here! And please bro read previous comments go join the club and read stuff there so you know what to do in the game before you start picking up stuff!! 

Listen, I read through the comments. I joined the page. you guy only post facts that are useful to players who are really far in the game or beat it. For new player it’s not that helpful. And if your gonna reply to my comments you could at least answer my question.

11 hours ago, Moneykills said:

I accidentally picked up the goblen loincloth. do I need to restart game now?

goblin loincloth is a quest you can do after you beat the game. It's just extras. If you can still proceed through the story if you cant then you have to make a new one.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SamSoFun said:

Which iOS version are you using?

The game crashes when I open it.

my ios12.4

I’m using iOS 12.1 on an iPhone X S max. I have problems downloading game from the native +app. Try the free iOS gods app

15 hours ago, Eike said:

go and try 

I haven’t beat game yet so is wouldn’t be able too. Has any quest item that have but duplicated still work?