nhattrang

Help/Support Asking about VIP purchase

3 posts in this topic

Question

I want to purchase a Vip account for 2 months to get a hack. So will the hack continue to work after 2 months?

2 answers to this question

Hello,

If the hack uses iOSGods Authenticator, which is most hacks lately, you will not be able to use the hack after your ViP expires.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Peeinyourears
      Hi guys,
      i tried searching but to no avail. May i check how do i avoid overwriting of my previous progress when i install hacks for non jailbroken devices?
      For example, when i install mobile legend hack, its pretty much not overwritten, but some others does. why is that?
      Thanks in advanced
    • By dxcool223
      everything works good I crack the ipa with Rasticrac and when I attempt to install the ipa with cydia impactor the app crashes 
      What am I doing wrong I am using an iphone 4S with 9.3.5,  I am a noob when it comes to cracking apps any help would be awesome 
    • By Astro World
      So recently I downloaded the vip hack for archery king, but one of the features only work on 32-bit devices. However, on the post it said if I want it to work on 64-bit devices i would have to thin the binary. How would I go about doing this?
    • By MohamedHQ
      GamePlayer doesn’t work and it close to the springboard when I open it.
      please help?!!!

iOS v: 11.3.1
    • By Safia 89
      Hi guys,
      I'm having problems with flex 3 .Whenever I process an app its says "the app could not be processed".I use ipad air with ios 10.1.1(jailbroken).I have tried deleting files I had previously processed but it did'nt work.
      IMAGE:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6vksn9wcr5n988/Photo 18-08-2018%2C 8 40 27 PM.png?dl=0
      Thank You.