[FREE] PUBG MOBILE [ Auto Updating ] - No Weapon Spread/Recoil & Hide Grass/Trees

Rook

5,430 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Onihizuka said:

then this thread should be closed right now until further update. 

I didnt say this it shouldnt be closed temporarily.
Because it is also in the forum rules that when a hack has been detected, a topic has to be locked, but we cant say that the iOSGods team isnt working on this issue because VIP users like you are paying for a subscription, which grants you the right to ask for a solution.
Unlike the the Free users who are "demanding".
I mean you already got it for free, you can at least be polite when asking for more free stuff. 
I was referring to people constantly asking for an update.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Banchat9x said:

I tried the latter and it works with ace and conqeror rank

After logging in, turn off the network and then hack

Can you further explain your procedure?

after logging in what?

the game or the iOSGods log in?

5 minutes ago, Omukar said:

I didnt say this it shouldnt be closed temporarily.
Because it is also in the forum rules that when a hack has been detected, a topic has to be locked, but we cant say that the iOSGods team isnt working on this issue because VIP users like you are paying for a subscription, which grants you the right to ask for a solution.
Unlike the the Free users who are "demanding".
I mean you already got it for free, you can at least be polite when asking for more free stuff. 
I was referring to people constantly asking for an update.

You have a point.

People can try and be a little more polite when asking for free things.

People should also be a little responsible, after all it is their account at stake.

Maybe a Forum Mod or Admin can temporarily lock the topic/thread to avoid further bans.

2 hours ago, Omukar said:

It’s the users responsibility to read through the forums before installing anything from iOSGods. Were you too excited to install and play with the tweak before reading the forums about issues and news regarding the hack?/

I wasn’t too excited for anything I’ve been using this tweak since release and for others sake i suggested to at least close the topic for users that dont know what they’re installing. Yes i was banned unexpectedly but im not going to blame myself or dida for it neither of us would’ve known. All i said was at least close the topic until further updates are made. No disrespect and no stupidity. You do not see me begging to update the tweak just requesting the topic be closed. Thank you very much.

Updated by dalynbutler
  • Like 1

I think it should be better if DiDA can add a section in the first page with 

info that hi knows about the issue or something like I’m busy with the update.

So people do not always ask the same question.

3 minutes ago, dalynbutler said:

I wasn’t too excited for anything I’ve been using this tweak since release and for others sake i suggested to at least close the topic for users that dont know what they’re installing. Yes i was banned unexpectedly but im not going to blame myself or dida for it neither of us would’ve known. All i said was at least close the topic until further updates are made. No disrespect and no stupidity. You do not see me begging to update the tweak just requesting the topic be closed. Thank you very much.

ok,
I also apologize, i may have come up a little too annoyed.
It is after like what @omukaesaid, in the rules that once a Hack/Tweak has been detected then the Topic can be Closed.
Hopefully only temporary while we are waiting for a possible solution.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tezter said:

I think it should be better if DiDA can add a section in the first page with 

info that hi knows about the issue or something like I’m busy with the update.

So people do not always ask the same question.

Yes that or Close the Topic temporarily.
We can request and not demand.
After all this is the Free Jailbroken Thread and not the VIP Jailbroken.

2 minutes ago, Omukar said:

ok,
I also apologize, i may have come up a little too annoyed.
It is after like what @omukaesaid, in the rules that once a Hack/Tweak has been detected then the Topic can be Closed.
Hopefully only temporary while we are waiting for a possible solution.

Usually theyre pretty quick with updates so im sure it’ll be fixed soon! Possibly working on it now which is why it hasnt been closed.

for now hopefully everyone reads this and will see to read before installing and wait for an update before using!!

• Like 1